2.0MP H.265 real-time coding,3D DNR, DWDR,IR-Cut filter, Day&Night,PoE power supply,Lightning Protection.
|Camera Technology||IP Camera|
|Camera Resolution||2 MP|
|Camera Resolution (megapixel)||2 MP|
|Camera Style||Bullet Camera|
|Camera Type||Wired Camera|
|Camera Range||10-20 m|
New to the Zebra scanning family, the DS2200 series handheld scanner will become the go to scanner in it's class. Simple and affordable, the Zebra DS2200 quickly captures nearly any 1D or 2D barcode off of any surface. Features
- 1D/2D Imager
- Scans Screens
- Comfort "Pistol Style" Grip
- Wide Reading Window for Rapid Image Capture
- Omni-Directional Scanning
- Pre-Configured, Ready to Scan Out of the Box
- Five Year Warranty
Whether you need a barcode scanner that can be used on paper labels or mobile barcodes on the screen of a mobile phone, with the Zebra DS9208, you’ll be ready. You get the versatility to scan any 1D or 2D barcode — from the printed labels in retail that identify product and pricing at the register to mobile coupons, mobile gift and loyalty cards, boarding passes and even theater tickets. And the DS9208 barcode scanner provides all the features you need to keep your workers productive: industry-leading scanning speed; true point-and-shoot scanning simplicity — no need to align barcode and scanner; and hands-free and handheld flexibility.
The Zebra GC420 barcode printer gives you a reliable solution for desktop printing. The small form factor, multiple interface options, and easy configuration make the GC420 a great fit for retail, shipping, or even healthcare labeling applications. Features
- 4.09" maximum print width
- 4 inch per second print speed
- USB, Serial, Parallel interfaces standard
- Supports 5" outer diameter label rolls
- Available with direct thermal or direct thermal/thermal transfer printing
- Color TFT screen with GUI Interface for ease of use
- ZK Optical Sensor
- 1 touch a-second user recognition
- Reads Fingerprint and/or PINs
- Optional integrated proximity or smart card reader
- Built-in Serial and Ethernet ports
- Multi Language Support
- Built-in battery backup provides approx 4 hours continuous operation
- Optional built-in wireless Wi-Fi or GPRS for wireless communication
- Real-time 1-touch data export 3rd party hosted & non-hosted applications
- SDK available for OEM customers and software developers
Best Selling Products
ZK4500 is a stable and excellent fingerprint scanner. The device can capture fingerprint image and upload to the PC by USB interface. It supports Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista/7(32/64bit). We provide developer with SDK. The developer can integrate the hardware into their own system. This product is widely used in social insurance, public security, time attendance, fingerprint encryption, embedded system and other fields of application.
MB160 is an innovative product featured with ZK advanced fingerprint and face recognition technologies. It supports multiple verification methods including face, fingerprint, card, password, combinations between them and basic access control functions. User verification is performed in less than 1 second, which streamlines the process of access. The communication between the MB160 and PC is by TCP / IP or USB interface for manual data transfer. Its sleek design fits perfectly in any environment.
Smart designed Printer with a cash drawer connection, printing speed of 300mm/sec, low energy consumption and more reliable.
- 83 mm thermal printer with auto-cutter.
- High speed printing and low noise.
- Communication with cash drawer.
- Suitable for all types of POS systems.